Everyone would like to feel more energetic during the day. You go through periods. The problem occurs when more energy and concentration is needed than we can give. Or when we attempt to sleep and can not. Stick to these invaluable tips !
1) Stay on a normal sleep schedule. You can not stay up late during the morning wake up refreshed. If you do enjoy later nights on Friday and Saturday vow to get to bed early on Sunday to wake up rested.
2) Avoid the sugar and caffeine roller coaster. Eat foods and some protein with a bit of fat in the morning. The brain needs the body and protein doesn’t store it. You do not have to consume very much- a piece of cheese a glass of low fat milk, or even a handful of nuts will get you moving instead of carbs like a bagel.
3) Take a 5-10 minute power nap around lunch. If you let your thoughts drift and shut your eyes you will be refreshed for the day. This is also effective anytime you feel yourself not focusing, reading again and again the identical material. Give in to the impulse and completely unwind for a couple minutes.
4) Drink more fluids and water. I know, everybody says to consume fluids. From filling up on tea, coffee, and sodas with caffeine however, most Americans are in a constant state of dehydration. This can cause irritation to the bladder and is very vulnerable to the kidneys. Keep a sports bottle just plain or filled with your favorite flavored water and keep it with you at all times. Set a target- empty refill, empty by the time work is finished. Plenty of water in the car also for you and your family.
5) Exercise regularly. That is easier said than done with a schedule. A conditioning degree causes you to be your heart to race and short-of-breath when only doing things like climbing a flight of steps or performing household chores. Park walk Dust or get an exercise and further away when shopping tape to play when weather is bad. Set a good example and they’ll join in too!
6) A joke a day keeps the doctor away. Laughter has many beneficial effects on the body. For experiencing joy, joy, and peace the brain chemicals increase with good laughs. Live alone? Get a movie or watch a light-hearted humor. Nothing put-down or amusing.
7) Avoid confrontations and situations with negative people. You know who they are. They are not going to change but your mood down and they will bring you. If we allow them, the complainers, gossipers, and normally unhappy souls all of us have to address on a daily basis drain our power. Be polite but avoid arguing or getting hooked into listening to their constant issues.
8) Take regular, daily supplements of the maximum quality. Diets and our food simply do not meet the amounts needed for maximum health. There is a difference between preventing performance and deficiencies.